01 September 2005

Happy Cycling

Right. Where would one go from here if one wanted to get there but only really wanted to visit? Sometimes we just all need to figure it out. Even if it means that Ryan will die. I mean Ryan in the proverbial abstract sense of the word.
I want to do some shit to drive the people insane with insanity. Some next level type shit. I don't know where to begin. How do I start? Under which medium should I do this? Can I even do this? Will the masses pay attention? Will I pay attention? Would people trample over one another when the stores open to get my shit? Will people collect it and get compulsive about it? Will people kill me to immortalize me?
I had a dream last night I died saving children from a fire. The fire was in this huge field in the middle of nowhere. The fire started because of lightening. Only it wasn't raining. I died after all the children were safe. Some farmer hit me in the head with a shovel and ran me over with his combine.
Today I learned about stupid shit no one cares about. So I will keep it to myself.
When the new aeon births the world bathed in blood, I will have to buy new pants.
I am replaceable. In all facets of my life I can be replaced without missing a beat. I am like a drummer.
I wish life were more like the movies. Not all movies. Not like musicals or anything. No choreographed dance numbers, but with theme music and stunt doubles.
I consider myself a peaceful man, but I may have to kill a man. Don’t act like you're not impressed.
I’d like to drink her.
We used to walk on tables here. Now we just watch them.
The street where I’m living is on TV because there's a house on fire. Once fire kept me warm. But now I know that nothing lasts forever. Something precious has been shattered, and I wish I knew what it was. But I just turn off the lights and go to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger unkind said...

stop talking about this girl already and just walk up and lick her cooter. I hear the girls like that.

1/9/05 23:38  
Blogger Blush said...

you posted that picture like a year ago

2/9/05 14:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home