28 December 2005

Crawl Back Home

Right. I've decided that from hence forward, I will forgo the use of the word “what” when asking a question. For instance, I decree that from now on, when speaking in public or private I will utter, "The fuck are you talking about?" Instead of, "What the fuck are you talking about?" I will do this because it is funny and no one, not you nor God himself can take away this right I give to myself.
BOHICA. Because of PAMELA, right now I am tasked to write a TM or ARTEP depicting the PACS of our STRYKER BDE. I hit the LD today at zero ten and will complete NLT one week from Thursday. When I am done I will have to brief the SCO regarding my progress BTI with my NCOIC. The hard part is the BQL. But it's manageable on account of the old S1 has what I need. Other than that it’s all M&E and PACS, all MTOE stuff, IOT have a higher MYP. Then I have to do something involving the MADAEC, but I am unaware of that tasking ATT. BOHICA indeed.
Where are we at here? Yes, I see now. The detective was not really a detective at all. I don't like this movie. The book was better. It had nothing to do with detectives and more to do with immature colored eggs and some sort of swine. But this movie is dealing with detectives, bricklayers and motorcycle thieves.
The things she was insecure about baffled him, but the things she was secure about enraged him, because she wasn't like the other, the other one who broke his heart. He wanted her manifested in the new one. But people are too strong to be other people. This is what he could never understand. He searched and searched for someone he could make her. But she never came. He looked to someone else to make him whole, instead of to himself to find out why he needed her so much. He thought the one was better because she liberated him from his ways and realigned his perceptions on social aspects. He thought she was smart. But where was she at the time? Where is she now? He couldn't recognize the correlation between her views and her life. She taught him things and instead of learning from them, he embodied them and became her with a different dependence. She had this power and he succumbed to it while thinking he was in control. He believes this happens to other people. This is how the soul of a man dies.

1 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

Today I had to find out if some stuff was shipping FCL or LCL and that is determined by the number of MC's in a 40'. Later on I had to get approval from a Sr.VP on both an SIL and a H/T for the MOQ order of a FF Cat 16". The order was transmitted via EDI on QRS. TTYL

29/12/05 14:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home