12 September 2006

That Is Not The Plan

Right. I will blog here from a government computer and live with the consequences. It is no longer a priority of mine to be extraordinary in any way. I am enjoying Germany just fine; I am not enjoying anything else, namely my job.
The thing is, is that if it weren’t for my mother and father getting fucked with my student loans, I would disappear. Being a bum doesn’t frighten me, and I hate my job so much that I would gladly hide for the rest of my life if it wouldn’t put a financial strain on my mom and dad.
Remember how I live in an attic? Well I think the frau and her husband might be Nazi sympathizers. I don’t really want to get into it at this point in time.
I am trying to remember all of this crap I make mental notes of that would be good shit to blog about, but I am failing.
I am alive and I am counting the time before I am out.
I am alive and I have determined that I have always wanted to be a drunken, whoring layabout and not a shiftless, worthless layabout. Thus my hatred for the loafing peoples of Bavaria.
I need cronies, a posse of peeps to do my bidding. That would be bomb.
My ten year high school reunion is, I think, today. Or tomorrow. Maybe Friday. Who cares? I actually got invited to this one. Sadly I am not in the country and can’t attend.
New plan. I need to speak like an Englishman and you need to be my mortal enemy. Then I rake in the dough. Big money in that plan.
My Internet at my “apartment” will not be installed for quite some time because the German populace takes their collective sweet ass time doing everything. It is so sad. So Uncle Sam read it and learn it. I hate this job. When my contract is up, I will leave, even if I have to get thrown out to do so.

8 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

my mental note mechanism never comes through either. it's fucked.

sorry yer hating things.

12/9/06 15:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

somebody thought that my car needed a hue of red brick along the drivers front body panel, newly spidered windshield, the driver's door window, and the rear window. my dell dj was in there. and a sleeping bag in the trunk. the mp3 player is what the police officer thought caused the attack and he also thought it was interesting that the parking lot video camera is behind a tree. steal a ipod. something you can sell. what a prize. a player whose battery will die in a month and my childhood sleeping bag that i was going to give to the stray dogs that occasionally sleep on my porch.
this was after i turned a twenty minute case into two hours of fun.

no vacation since jan. i am sick of my job too.
i am surrounded by fuckin' cry babies; i try not to become one.

it's good to hear from you yoss.
k, what's going on with you

12/9/06 16:26  
Blogger Joe said...

I have had a great time in Schweinfurt and Wurtzburg and many other Furts and Burgs in Bavaria. They have fine food and great beer. They have unions and are slow about working. German efficiency --- HAH!

14/9/06 09:55  
Blogger xTx said...

yer right.
Germany does suck.
Fuck Germany in the ass
until its hemmoroids break open.

16/9/06 08:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the creamery is going on around here?

k not posting
yoss not writing

16/9/06 10:37  
Blogger GUYK said...

Ah hell, you will put on some railroad tracks one of these days and all those butter bars will be saluting you.

It is a great life if you don't weaken..but then a man doesn't want to be strong all the time

17/9/06 17:10  
Blogger unkind said...

Today is National Talk Like a Pirate Day. Spend it with those close to you, and then keel haul them.

I'll have you all know that my pirate name is Iron Roger Cash. From now on, that is my penis's name. You shall refer to him as such.

19/9/06 09:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannibal Rising,' readers will at last learn of Lecter's beginnings and will see the evolution of his evil," Irwyn Applebaum, president and publisher of the Bantam Dell Publishing Group, said Tuesday in a statement

19/9/06 19:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home