02 November 2006

But Is It The Right Idea

Right. Once, when I was young, I thought like you. I thought the world revolved around the watch of the overlords. How easily our beliefs are shattered.
The first snow is always pretty. Especially when you bleed on it.
The foggy dew in the morning is thick and it hurts to breathe. But there is a trick to it. Focus on the rhythm. The rhythm of the surroundings. Many look in for the rhythm, but they are wrong. Outside. The wind, the birds, the traffic and the noise. Listen for the rhythm and the air will soothe. It also helps if you desire to kill the one who mocks. The one who laughs and lives under the precept that he understands.
It must be nice to run in the circles you run in. Because you do run in circles. You can name drop about the cancer later, but please, when I am not around.
A "bint" is British slang for a woman and always used in a degrading manner. It is pronounced "bent." Like lint not pint.
It is as cold as sodding hell out there. I am becoming more British by the bleeding second here people.
I can't believe how rad I am. I am the dopest. Neat if you will.
Here is the problem with the NFL: I don't get to watch any of the games because I live in the future.
Today I came to realize that I will never make myself happy until I tell everyone with more money than me to, "sod off you bleeding wanker." It's out of my hands until then.
I have so little to say it is stupid.
I have said it before and I will say it again, I hate German people. In a perfect world we would have salted this paltry country when we bombed it back into the stone age so nothing would have grown here for a thousand years. The only good thing about the German people is that sometimes they shut up.
The German people do not celebrate Halloween. Instead they celebrate a day called, "We steal shit from your yard and hide it in the neighborhood and see if you can find it and if you don't have a yard we just fuck with your car." It's a fucked up holiday. Not as fucked up as my response of sprinting into the night with a .50 cal hand gun trying to pistol whip the motherless gits fucking with my bitch. I was wearing slippers at the time. Not only slippers, but I was wearing slippers.
I miss my crew.
Remember when shit was cool?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

somebody fucked my car with a brick. i go to minnesota now to waste my time. what is up with you snitches?

2/11/06 13:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, what does sod mean?

2/11/06 13:17  
Blogger unkind said...

Why do people always have to fuck with your car?

No word on the job yet, but I did get the girl. For now.

2/11/06 21:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home