27 October 2006

And Of The All

Right. My Internet is up, thus I can now start saving all my hooker money and put it towards something needed, like socks.
I am so frigging busy as of late. It blows. The German people are fucking lazy.
Work still sucks.
All these German people want is a fucking handout. Lazy gits. Need a fucking job.
There was a bunch of funny shit I was planning on writing earlier. Fuck beans I can't think of it now.
All my shit is in. Christ my place is small. I don't have room for most of my shit.
I saw her cells fluoresce as she inhaled the cold air. I felt how warm her breath was as she reached into my coat. The first snowflake of the season fell and caused a spark in her eyes bright enough to engulf the principle of life. Her eyes made the snow look blue. The snow fell like apocalyptic fire as I knew that my life would never be as good as it was right then. The ice we were skating on began to break and as I fell she stepped onto the shore. I broke through the ice onto the land like it was the beach at Normandy when I realized she had taken the best moment of my life to lift my wallet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the best thing ever written

28/10/06 15:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home