11 January 2007

Fire Holds Options

Right. Some people bother me. Other people piss me off. Most people I can ignore. Everyone I can sit next to and enjoy a drink if they would shut up and not be so fucking loud.
Speak on it son.
Every single person I don't know has contacted me today asking about this troop increase and all and what I think of it. It's not really my job to think of it. My job is clearly defined. And it has very little to do with thinking of policy. But to answer, I don't care. Will it help? For a bit. Can we sustain the level of force? If they say so. Mostly, I don't care. I think it's funny. I mean, to up the troop level is a funny idea. 21,500 more troops. That's close to 6 Brigades. Damn near 2 Divisions. I don't know that we got 2 Divisions of mother fuckers just sitting around shooting dice getting bored. We are taxed. Our operations tempo is high. But whatever.
Your boy George made the decision. Sometimes I like George. Sometimes he gets me all happy and motivated. I don't know what it is. Sometimes I'm just like, "Man. That dude doesn't give a fuck." I can respect not giving a fuck. But then sometimes I'm like, "Where is this bloody bint getting these ideas? Fucking Kubla Kahn? Maybe Chaka Kahn." It's like 50/50. Fucking 5 - 6 pick 'em with that dude.
I joined to go. So I clearly saw a purpose in it at the time, but not so much anymore. I still look forward to going, but I have my doubts it will do any good. But a troop increase will clearly put more people there. I guess that can be an objective met. Another objective met could be the Navy still proves how useless it is.
See, eventually everyone will fight. So now or in 5 years, what's the difference? That's just where I'm at in my life. But I am in a lot of places in my life.
Another place I am at in my life is that INXS had some good music I neglected to listen to prior to today.
Here's where I'm at in my life, a thousand hours wouldn't be enough with you. Especially if you made some nachos.
Man nachos rule. I sadly haven't had a nacho in like a year.
German people eat the most messed up junk you've ever seen. They eat wax. Like candle wax. They claim it's a potato, but fuck that noise. I'm Irish, I've had potatoes. I've eaten them any way you can think. But the German people think it's good to somehow cook them into a candle wax and eat them.
They also eat more pork than a rebellious Jew. Pork eating rebellious Jews. That's funny. I hate pork. Except for bacon, which the German people managed to fuck up. How you fuck up bacon is beyond me. But these lazy gits did it.
I think that if she would invite me over to feed me nachos and watch sportscenter with me and then go out drinking with my friends and maybe sing karaoke with us, I might have to give serious consideration to tossing salad. And by tossing salad I mean wedlock. Wedlock of my mouth and her asshole. No, just regular wedlock. Unless she was into that sort of sensation. Then it would be both wedlocks I previously mentioned. What I am trying to get at is if she wants her salad tossed, she really doesn't have to feed me nachos, drink with my friends and sing karaoke. But I mean cut a brother some slack you stupid bitch.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

roflmao

11/1/07 12:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roflmao

11/1/07 12:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was just that funny

11/1/07 14:03  
Blogger unkind said...

INXS is good.

11/1/07 15:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

inxs is so good that i watched that entire show of Rockstar INXS and oh yeah, i saw INSX in SF back when M.H. was not dead like in the late 80's he was so fine and he was wearing black bike shorts and i almost got crushed by the crowd and then a fight broke out next to me and that was when i think i might've said my first prayer ever at a rock concert. who would've thought it would've been at benign rock show like INXS? I mean, I saw Judas Priest and nothing bad happened.

11/1/07 15:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home