10 January 2007

Mystify

Right. Emailing massive quantities of music is fucking time consuming. Someone should buy me a chimichanga or something. My job is so retarded. I swear some of the decisions made I wonder if the decider was even awake at the time of deciding.
Every German I have met is looking for a fucking handout. Lazy gits. The whole lot of them. My landlord is the worst. I am looking into prosecuting my landlord as she is ripping me off something fierce. I hope she rots in hell for it. I bust my ass for the bullshit I make and she just keeps taking. I can't wait to go to German court. I'm sure I stand a chance.
So I have a new private who came to my platoon and he is so gay. I'm not insulting him, he is gay. As in he likes dudes. And I'm fine with it, because what the fuck do I care? Be gay. Be not gay. I don't care. But it does bother some of the other people in my platoon. Which is disturbing, because why should they care? But they do. So I have that to deal with. How do I do that? As in how do I continue to train and build a cohesive platoon when they act like this guy is contagious with the deadly mutaba virus.
I like to listen to my Ipod while I eat.
I think it's safe to say I am a rational man. But if I have to deal with this mother fucker much more I will cut out his eyes and feed them to his whore of a wife. While I'm at it, if this other mother fucker continues to not listen and talk the blah blah he's talking, I will be forced to feed him his own spinal fluid to wash down the genitals of his children. I hate these two people. I want them to die.
I wish these songs would fucking send. It's been like a year.
Don't fucking ...zzz... me. Answer your phone.
More People used to come here to read. I guess I am no longer interesting.
I can't rhyme for you. I wish I could. Because you deserve it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have the sudden urge to slice off another's body part and feed it to a close relative of that person.

10/1/07 16:46  
Blogger Erika said...

I just cut off a bunch of body parts of a sea lion today... but that's just my job... oh, and i didn't feed them to anybody either.

10/1/07 17:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

about that gay thing, yeah, you need to get one of those tough army dudes who are ascared of the gay army dude to take a topless photo of you where yer all greased up next to a tank and stuff. that will scare them even more i think.

10/1/07 18:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm tired yoss
sick of work
but on the upside
there was some snow

11/1/07 03:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy shite! where do you lot come from? am i the only person way over yonder here on this side of the planet that has found you all? i blame you and xTx for giving up writing - how can i after reading this - because mine is merely writing - you are the mighty linguists of linguisticland and i feel dumbo and mutey. but its all about the majic isn't it? i mean - its not whether i write it or read it, it's about getting it - and i think get it...

11/1/07 19:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home