17 January 2007

Font Of Putrescence

Right. I spend more time looking for a picture to post than I actually do writing anything. I spend more time writing anything than I actually do paying attention to what I am writing.
I am about to go somewhere for a little bit. I can't talk about where. So drop it.
A social thought process information train is all fucked up, with a plague of madness. But on the plus side, I knocked over the sun-sphere.
I want to take pictures. I want to take pictures and call them photographs. I want to take photographs and call them art. I want to call them art and give them imperious names like, "Cliche Alchemy." I want to hang Cliche Alchemy on a wall in a gallery and talk to people about how great Kurt Vonnegut is. I want to talk about how great Kurt Vonnegut is and sip wine. I want to sip wine while laughing about the vulgar plebs who don't watch foreign films. I want to laugh at the vulgar plebs who don't watch foreign films when I notice a girl in Seven Jeans. I want to notice a girl wearing Seven jeans and show her my photography. I want to show her my photography and talk about the texture and layers I employ when framing my mind's eye. Then, when it the night is over, I want to quickly walk past the homeless and scoff at my fortunes - to a God I don't believe in.

2 Comments:

Blogger unkind said...

Font of putrescence = awesome reference

Well done. I wanted to call you back, but I have no number for you that I know of. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Much love, baby cakes.

17/1/07 20:28  
Blogger S. said...

Death of Mirat by David.

I always like that painting.

18/3/07 02:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home