07 May 2007

He Who Fucks Nuns Will Later Join The Church

Right. Oh Lord how I am grateful you took Janis Joplin from us before her time. I hate her. She is number 32 because every time I hear her voice a little part of my soul turns against me and plots my demise.
What the bloody hell happened to Cate Blanchett? A better question would be, Who the hell is Cate Blanchett?
I did some research and as it turns out, Kate Moss is fucking hot. I was shocked too.
For whatever reason I have Dio, as in Ronnie James, on my Itunes, I would like to thank that reason with oral sex. Because Dio rocks.
If you are ever in the Army, and a full bird Colonel is trying to buy your soul for a paltry sum of taxable income, and he asks something to the effect of what else you want to do with your life, you shouldn't say, "All the drugs I never did growing up." That's not the right answer.
I made two grown men puke yesterday on a 3 mile run.
I was on my back on a beach falling asleep to the sound of the abandoned railroad. I started laughing out loud. People were staring at me. Those people looked gentle and serene. I realized at that moment that everyone I hate is fine. I saw how many words we use to only say "fuck me" or "feed me."
Have you ever tried to unpop a balloon? Have you felt our awesome reach? Have you ever wanted this? Have you Been faxed at the beach? Have you ever felt incomplete? Have you seen our logo on the moon. Have you worshipped at our feet? You will. And you will not be scared.
I have always wondered what makes a 14 year old girl decide to be placed on the pill over a pedestal. I have always wondered why 14 year old boys would rather keep the girl they want to place on the pedestal as close as the payphone. I have always wondered why the junkie washing windshields doesn't offer advice to the 14 year olds. But then I remember that 14 year olds can't drive.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Blush said...

thank you

9/5/07 17:52  
Blogger Erika said...

haha! kangaroo balls.

13/5/07 11:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home