16 May 2007

It Was Just One Cat

Right. Chavez is a twat. No need to elaborate there.
It's hard out there for a pimp.
I'm pretty sure I will be buying a house in St. Louis soon. Because I am cool like that.
They should stop making and producing food and replace all nutrition with alcohol. The world would be a better place.
Kate Moss is still hot. I seen her naked. German magazines will print anything.
This whole deal between the aristocrats and the demagogues is upsetting. I mean, they both like to present themselves as looking out for my best interest. They both portray themselves as opposite in beliefs. But having the opposite beliefs does not mean the ultimate goal is not the same. And I know what is in my best interest. But if one wants to take away my freedom out of mass fear and the other wants to take away my freedom out of a need to protect children, then don't I lose my freedom either way? And don't I want that freedom? It doesn't really matter though does it? Because while the Gods give with one hand and take with the other, men only take.
Men. The species that would melt the gold from temples for whore money. The species that has driven numerous Gods away with his actions. The species that destroys only to create what it destroyed. The species that panics and pays tribute to anything can causes fear.
Fear for the children. Fear for ourselves.
Man has lived for thousands of years to produce nothing we can't erase or distort. Man has fought since his dawn and only established temporary borders, laws and cultures. Man created reason, and we celebrate the trivial. The greatest invention of man is evolution.
We evolved from work to sloth. We evolved from discipline to tolerance. We evolved from slavery to the matrix. We evolved from standards to moral relativism. We evolved from walking upright to walking upright.
Half of us hate us. The other half think us better than we are. Right or wrong. Left or right. Life or death. When I die I will thank every man and woman who ever lived to bring us to this point and for allowing me the opportunity to be here with you in the light of the moon with a light rain fluorescing from the light of your eyes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home