09 November 2004

And I Eat In Beautiful Restaurants


Right. In five hours, I will leave. I am looking forward to life after training, but in a way that is life. We, in the very least I, tend to perceive the present as a preamble to the future. Slugging my way through the now, in hopes that tomorrow will be better. The grass is always greener I suppose.
I had this thing written but I will not post it. It seems a moot effort now and a little silly. I would like to extend my love to all those who have read, commented or linked me up. I appreciate it and I will post again. I have 24 weeks before life is any type of normal again, Sheesh. But I guess that this is the type of thing that you do and then gain the courage to do when it is over. The next time I post I will be 2nd Lieutenant Yossarian.
I don't really know what to say. This is my life now and for better or worse I lust live it. I pray training goes well. I love you Tron. You're a good man. I'll see you when I finish my training. I'll send my address so we can write. Tell Mrs. Tron I say hello. Y'all need to start making babies. There is more I would like to say; I just forget it right now. Please forgive me for my scatterbrain.
I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavors.

3 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

good luck my fren....

9/11/04 12:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

6/3/07 16:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

25/4/07 14:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home