06 November 2004

I Circle Like Sharks While Y'all Panic


Right. Maybe I should have gone to law school. Christ I am nervous. Part of me wishes I would win like 300 million in the lottery. Yeah, I need to hit the number. That's the life for me. I would just sit back. Buy a bunch of land and build a neighborhood. Sell the houses at cost or below cost to people whom are decent. Move my all my family in the neighborhood. Build a church. Coach little league. Build a homeless shelter in the city, a nice one with single rooms and cable television. It would have showers and people working there to help peeps find jobs and make it on their own like that lady from TV. I'd set up a drug rehab center for teens too. I'd send the children of my sister and future children of my brother to college. I'd have Sunday dinner at my house for my whole family. It would suck on account of I don't really get along with most of my family, but I would do it anyway. My priest in Boston told me that the reason God puts us in the family we are in is so we learn to live and deal with people we wouldn't like in everyday life. And I would go all out on Holliday's. Tasteful extravagance. That's what I'm all about. I would really enjoy that life. I would totally fund a little league football team too. I'd coach and help the kids out and all. I'd even build an ice rink so kids, myself included, could learn to skate and play hockey. I'd build a library in the neighborhood too and maybe even an art museum. I would just watch the neighborhood grow up and pay for college for all the kids. But I think that is why I will never be rich.

6 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

I think that is why you SHOULD be rich.

nice art picture thingy btw...

6/11/04 13:19  
Blogger Yossarian said...

That's Ares, or Mars. He is the God of War. He embodies the act and spirit of war. But even he fell in love, with this lady, Venus.

6/11/04 14:24  
Blogger xTx said...

you shure know a lot about them art fellas

6/11/04 16:36  
Blogger Yossarian said...

Yeah. Don't let anyone tell you that education is worthless. I've learned such valuable things such as the Greek Gods.

6/11/04 16:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Je ne suis pas pr�t � faire un engagement encore, mais je suis dispos� � bient�t.Toodle-oo, Leslie campbell center drug rehab

6/1/06 16:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Blonde bare feet

9/5/07 09:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home