05 November 2004

Sixty Ten


Right. Fuck. I leave soon. I watched 1984 last night. My review: Whatever. I liked the book but the movie, not so much. Most books are better than the movie anyway. Except for A Clockwork Orange. They both sucked equally. In my humble opinion.
So Arafat is about to die. Shit is really going to get interesting. No matter the side of the fence, these are exciting times. The world may be all puppy dogs and lollipops when he dies. I believe it's true.
Have you ever been sitting around in the morning and the phone won't stop ringing? So you answer it and it someone wanting to get free clothes so you naturally hang up. Then the phone starts ringing again and it won't stop so you answer it and it's someone wanting you to give money to the firemen, so you hang up. Then the phone starts ringing again and you answer and it's some dude trying to sell you a timeshare. Then the phone rings again and you pick it up and scream, "Fucking A. It's 7 in the morning. I just want to eat my crunch berries in peace. What is so fucking important you couldn't wait 2 hours to call?" And it turns out that it is Claire Danes wanting to, "Ride the jalopy till the tires fall off." But now she won't because you yelled at her. Has that ever happened to you? Me neither.
So I have this scratch on the roof of my mouth that I can't stop tonguing. When I do stop, I like to breath in real fast and listen to it whistle. It's Friday. I'm tired. I need to work out but I am sore. I love you all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. micra nissan Best glucosamine and chondritic supplement

25/4/07 15:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home