30 December 2005

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Right. This here post if chock full of sneaky links. Deal with it. Accept it. Make it your own. Love it. Bathe in it. New Years. Fuck. I hate this crap. So I guess I need to make changes and all that good shit. Well fuck that. I like the guy I am. I like my life. I don't want to change; I want everything to be the same. I just want everyone else to change. I want to stop going to bars filled with douche. I want other people to pay for my car accessories. I want malls to turn into homeless shelters. I want to have morons stop telling me the evil things the Army does and how I am consequently evil for being in it. I want random people to show up at my apartment and cook me dinner. I want my nieces not to date. I want Bill Gates to give me an offensive amount of money. I want cigarettes and dip to cost less. I want people to stop being little bitches. I want the right to beat people with a pillow sack full of doorknobs or a sock with a cue ball in it because they need a beat-down. I want attractive women at the ages betwixt 37 and 52 to bone the living shit out of me. I want my high school, college and graduate school to stop sending me mail. Everyone can continue calling me LT. That's cool.
I want to read this more. I want to read this more. I want to read this more. I wouldn’t complain reading this once in a while. I want to find out if this is true and if it is I need to kill people. But I think it might be a skit or comedy movie. A hoax if you will.
Mainly I want to deploy, and stay deployed and come back when my contract is up. Then I want to get a job in Ireland and live quietly.
I also want to say, "Good Night." Instead of, "God Damn." Because saying, "Good Night" is funny to me.
I have this gold ring mixed in the greenness of my eyes that circles my pupil. Anyone care to tell me what that’s all about? Cocaine...you're a doctor of the eyes, tell me, and start using my comments section as your blog again.
I was next in line. Standing behind you. You smelled nice. You had blue eyes. I stared a little to intensely, but it was only to try and decide if they were contacts or not. I apologized and explained my actions. You smiled. Your insurance was expired so they wouldn't let you in. You left your phone on the counter, smiled at me, pushed your hair behind your ear with your hand looked me in the eye and dropped your head and exited. I picked up your pink razor and went through the phone book. Not one guy. But there is a home number. I'm going to call and say, "I was behind you in line, the guy in uniform, you left your phone and I have it and my ransom holding days are over. So how can I get this back to you?" I was thinking of your jeans and your shadowy hair. I envisioned your sweater that you wear tightly and well. I thought about your fingernails and how they were slightly different lengths, had no color on them but shined. I thought about watching you laugh as we sit at some café sidewalk. I thought about swimming in the sweat on your skin. I felt your breath on my neck and your fingertips on my lips. I thought about leaving and calling then. But the fat lady at the counter took the phone and said, "We'll get that back to her LT." Thank you fat lady. Thank you.

14 Comments:

Blogger Blush said...

drunken lens kicks ass

way to go out with a bang

30/12/05 12:04  
Blogger Erika said...

dig the links

30/12/05 12:16  
Blogger xTx said...

i'm glad i just made that range for the boning thing.

i think i've told you enough today. you know where i live.

latin words to you too

30/12/05 12:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lt, ask and you shall receive.

these are a few of my favorite things. vandross baby.

alright
1. i like making things in the oven then promptly forgetting about them
2. i like sampling music in ridiculously short excerpts then deciding whether i like the artist
3. i like that in my mind toby macquire could never kick my ass no matter how "big" he gets for any spiderman movie. sidenote i also like the fact that i dont like kirsten dunst or her name
4. i like to wind up a slapshot inside my house and act like the ceiling is hampering my shot, even though my slapshot sux
5. i like making resolutions then breaking them the same day
6. i like avoiding red meat at home and indulging at a fine restaurant
7. i like to talk to a woman whose voice is simultaneously cute, calming, and sultry. me, myself, emotionally, physically, and economically in the ground for her. shit.
8. i like drinking jack and cokes with more coke than jack.
9. i like when my good friends yossarian and unkind are together and talk about shit that doesnt matter
10. i like running with a 5:2 deer to squirrel ratio.
11. i recently realized that i like breakout and need to demonstrate my style at regular intervals
12. i like that other people are using yossarians blog for tumults and wars and battles as it was designed

and yossarian of the lovely cheeks, tell me where this golden ring. it is nowhere near the white of your eye?

1/1/06 13:03  
Blogger unkind said...

People, you are seeing a common problem that those who are friends with cocaine frequently encounter: not knowing what the hell he's talking about. And understanding it less the more he explains it.

On the other hand, I am enjoying this matryoshka doll-blog thing you guys have going here.

1/1/06 20:49  
Blogger Yossarian said...

no...whats a matryoshka doll blog?

1/1/06 21:00  
Blogger unkind said...

One of those russian wooden dolls that has smaller and smaller dolls within it.

2/1/06 00:40  
Blogger xTx said...

i didn't know what a matryoshka doll was, but when you said it, I silently guessed one of those russian dolls. so, that just proves I'm great.

2/1/06 07:30  
Blogger Yossarian said...

theres a blog about them guys? where?

2/1/06 10:11  
Blogger unkind said...

No, your blog is one. Because you have a blog within a blog.

2/1/06 16:10  
Blogger Yossarian said...

i get it...im we tah did.

2/1/06 17:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to set up my own website. I have found the tasks a little intimidating. Now I am thinking about starting a blog. It seems a little easier to start publishing fairly quickly.

Much appreciated,
Hs Car Mats

19/1/06 19:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! allegra bubble bobble ppc Make payment online to credit card mastercard Consumer reports washers Per click strategy promotion marketing ppc pay Rac road watch http://www.percocet-10-325.info/online-pay-per-click-selbyville-delaware.html Vnc ppc free bingo tooth whitening

28/2/07 06:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! airport golf range Pontiac rear window regulator botox use Loose fat secret of weight loss healthfitnessdiet.com Yasmin &apos Attorney long island ny Home refinancing loan rates little turtle golf club Registered sex offenders in wyoming Children wheelchairs sarasota golf shaft selection Traditional block paving driveways protonix prescribing information golf 1 2 cibavision contact focus lens softcolors week Texas law running a raffle http://www.essential-oils-skin-care.info/Data_recovery_solid_state.html Foam hockey sticks

7/3/07 01:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home