11 January 2006

Protect Yourself From Yourself

Right. I want to speak with elephants regarding why it sometimes goes crazy. Hate me all you want but love your own body with vigor. My theory about the state of Arizona is amazing. Life isn't so purple. And to all who disagree, fuck off. The real thing of it is that it sucks. Army women aren't nice.
I am going to never walk to the store again. Want I should paint you a picture of what I'm truly saying? To wear this shoe makes you unstoppable. Die you cancerous smoker you.
I will never leave my shower running. Am I the only one who is getting this? Miserable little bastards.
Please do all you can to understand. Help the ones with none. Me and my books, will burn under law. Or you can look closer to what people say. Kill all of your dreams and replace them with shit. Me, I get it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Blush said...

represent

11/1/06 22:26  
Blogger unkind said...

I surprised you guys got off the phone with each other long enough for blush to write a word.

12/1/06 06:30  
Blogger Blush said...

the yossarian fears the telephone

12/1/06 08:36  
Blogger unkind said...

Wait, I was just kidding. You've actually called him? Are you psycho? Did you go and fall in love via blog?

I need a minute... must stop... laughing....

12/1/06 14:15  
Blogger Blush said...

yes i am quite psycho. and what

12/1/06 14:18  
Blogger Erika said...

LOL!!!!!

12/1/06 15:18  
Blogger Grampa said...

"The Luftwaffe lived on raisins for a month after the war..."

14/1/06 09:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

15/2/07 02:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home