04 January 2006

That Woman Is Nosey

Right. I can't help but notice that my Thursday advice column is taking off like gangbusters. Or pancakes. I don't know what a gangbuster is, but I know what a pancake is and I like them. So I think pancake is a better characterization of how the column is taking off. Tomorrow will make it crash and burn.
Unkind might have been right and this might have been a mistake.
It feels shitty to be ignored. It feels even shittier to have people scream at you because they went to West Point and outrank you by two years and get on your case even though you're working 14 hour days and you'd like to make it enjoyable but certain ass clowns want to make it suck for everyone. I wish the revolution would come.
I used to smile for no reason because the sky was bluer. I used to get into things and become excited because it was like it was new. I used to laugh longer and smile wider. I used to run faster and love with every iota of every cell as fiercely and gently as any man has done. I used to dance slower and care less. I used to smell more sharply. I used to hear more acutely. I did all of these things with her. Then she left and it all changed. Was it that when she was with me I was a boy and only a boy could have done and appreciated those things? Is it because when she left I was a man and men are not able to feel accordingly? Was she that special, or was I that naïve? Was the grass greener then? Was the sky bluer? Did she give this to me or only show that it was inside me all along? Did she take it away or did I give it to her? Did the fun change or did I just get older? Choices are made and upon those choices half of your life, and a realm of possibilities are gone forever. You are left with your decision. Who decided this? Was it preordained? When did this happen? How did it come to this? It came to this yesterday, when through no fault or desire of my own, life got back at me for getting over for 27 years and forced me to be something I’m not. Something I don't ever want to be again. She's a bitch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Blush said...

why do you do that? now i want to cry...
sorry i fell asleep on ya last night...

4/1/06 22:35  
Blogger xTx said...

i like how...on that one last paragraph...see...you made it sound...like you were talking...about fucking...a girl's poonanny...but...it was really...about your car. That's funny.

5/1/06 06:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

6/3/07 07:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home