02 January 2006

Poets Of Old

Right. The reasons Officer Tom Hanson sucks are many. I will put it to you like this: Gilbert Grape. That doesn't do it for you? I could bring up Willy Wonka. I think it's unfair to bring up Benny and Joon. How about 21 Jump Street? The springboard for Grieco, mind you. I can give you reasons why he sucks all day long. However, I think it is more effective if I were to look at why he is considered cool, or rusty trombone worthy. I don't know what a rusty trombone is by the by.
Everyone wants to tell me what an amazing job he did as Captain Jack Sparrow in the Caribbean movie. Let me ask you this: How fucking hard is it to screw up being a pirate? I mean, you're playing a pirate, 9/10 of the cool in the character is given to you.
Outside of this I have seen very little of his body of work. Donnie Brasco was cool, but it had the Pacino. I didn't care for Sleepy Hollow. I fell asleep during From Hell. The only redeeming quality about Secret Window is that I was getting a hand job in the theater when I "saw" it.
I guess he's attractive, but I mean he is on TV. I know bitches that thought Detective Sippowitz was hot. I guess what I'm getting at here is that when the revolution comes, I might have to kill Johnny Depp first.
What I would suggest you never do is listen to doomsday prophets on the radio while you are in the Army. Because if a tenth of what they said comes true, I'm fucked. Split in half.
If you are rich and living in East Germany and hot and a female, then I say to you this: call me...on the phone. Seriously.
Remember when we knew each other? Remember when we were in contact? Remember the laughs? Remember the music, times, clothes and cigarettes? You remember the neighborhood? You remember the guys? You remember leaving ice trays filled with piss? You remember were it went wrong? You remember what happened? You remember going to the hospital for broken ribs while I picked a beer bottle out of my face? You remember pissing blood? I remember not boning your hot assed sister out of respect to you.
I felt so good to be near her. Sitting next to her is an experience I yearned for. Time moves along and bars close and I would have to wait until the next night. Her eyes were brown and big, Her voice was a choir of cherubs. Her motions and actions were kind but her words were harsh. But time moves along and you went with it. It was sinful of me to want to continue seeing you. You gave me more than I could ever give to anyone. I have memories of you haunting my every night before I sleep. If only we had met sooner. If only we had never met.

11 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

okay. you've seen more JD films than I ever have. I think perhaps YOU are the Rusty Trombone player.

p.s. I said NOTHING about his acting. He could play a shrub in a 3rd grade play about how carrots grow or wear a brown paper bag spray painted black and green and play a cavity in a 2nd grade play about tooth care like I almost did, and he'd still be worthy of a Rusty Trombone. Heck, I'd even put on lipstick. So, fuck his body of work, the dude's just hot. And think about it, him and Miss Knightly...working together...the same film, it's like a hot tag team of hotness. I bet you could give a rat's dick about her body of work too. I

2/1/06 19:03  
Blogger Yossarian said...

i am not the issue. nor is knightly. though she ought to be the issue of every work ever spoken.

i am ignorant of the rusty trombone. what is it.

2/1/06 19:14  
Blogger unkind said...

I think it involves mouth on anus while giving a reach around.

Not from experience or anything...

2/1/06 19:32  
Blogger xTx said...

we have a winner...

2/1/06 19:37  
Blogger Yossarian said...

oooohhhhhhh...see, i know that act as "the holiest of sex acts"

2/1/06 19:38  
Blogger unkind said...

yes, I'm saving it for marriage

2/1/06 21:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i apologize for the double post, but there is depp shit over a couple entries.

xtx, that about cracked me up that you looked it up and then with vigor affirmed the act on mr. depp. unkind saved me the trouble of searching by posting the details of the rusty trombone.

meredith, needless jabs aside, your reasons are johnny depp's inner conflict and his appreciation of beauty. or more accurately, that depp would potentially possess these qualities by virtue of physiognomy. okay. feel free to clarify further if this is incorrect.

2/1/06 22:48  
Blogger unkind said...

Aww, C. Way to take the high road.

Someone should give me directions to that shit.

2/1/06 22:59  
Blogger unkind said...

Holy dissociative identity disorder, Batman!

2/1/06 23:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought you would appreciate that unkind. how civil.

3/1/06 13:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

3/2/07 05:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home