18 June 2006

I Am The 10th Man

Right. Chad McGreevy is not here to mess around. He has little patience for your childlike games. He would much rather play adult games - like donkey punching or hot lunching. Chad McGreevy isn't gay. Chad has expressed interest in having sex with Wayne Gretzky. Mr. MGreevy, as his name is for you, has no time for your blackmail. He would much rather slit your wrists and bleed the pain from you.
People are always asking me, did I know Chad McGreevy. See Chad and I met when I went to Seattle to buy a pair of boots, only Kenneth Cole didn't have them in my size, so I walked the 12 blocks to a small pub and started drinking. That's when I first met Chad McGreevy. He bursted in the front door a little out of breath and making a point to saty away from the windows.
He sat next to me and started drinking. We got to talking and he asked if I would be able to steal him a few STRYKERS for a thing he wanted to do in Canada. I said yeah...
I'm lying. You'll never know how we met. That is a story between me, Chad and God. Not you. So slag off.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

k, tell me that it wasnt the delmar.

18/6/06 17:30  
Blogger unkind said...

No, not delmar. I wouldn't fuck that place up...unless it was for that one tattooed waitress.

18/6/06 21:35  
Blogger Yossarian said...

is it old blond girl i kept telling you to fuck?

19/6/06 10:56  
Blogger unkind said...

I don't know which girl that is. But this girl isn't blonde.

...plus, you tell me to fuck every girl.

20/6/06 19:30  
Blogger Yossarian said...

because im smart, the girl from llwyellens and not tin can

20/6/06 20:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home