20 June 2006

When Your Whole World Falls

Right. Hey Pyongyang, shit or get off the pot. Hey Nancy, don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining. Hey Tim, keep on rocking. Hey boss, don't race me unless you want to loose. Hey Jerome, when did you die? Hey Ted, don't believe your own shit. Hey ass hat, stop drinking you're about to be a dad. Hey DWB, I have loved you in secret for as long as I've know you, which is also as long as I've known I'm alive. Hey Burt, I want to be the Bandit. Hey Moe, you're as wrong as two boys fucking. Hey Kurt, you saw this coming didn't you. Hey Steve, fuck you too. Hey Larry, if I see you on the street I will kill you. Hey mother fucker, fuck with me again and I will cut your fucking throat. Hey Sean, you are the same decaying organic matter as the rest of us. Hey Kenneth, call a brother. Hey Louis, I took an informal poll and no one likes you, except for everyone. Hey Sad man, no need to worry. Hey idiot, of course they're mad, heaven is running out of virgins. Hey protester, no it doesn't. Hey big boss, thank you. Hey Shakira, I know you love me and yes it is great to fuck you. Hey Dub, great show man. Hey P-dog, fix this shit. Hey George, give me a job. Hey Guy, ain't no such thing. Hey Marcus, you are feckless. Hey Joe, when I get there teach me what you know. Hey Sam, I miss you. Hey Crazy Bitch, I'm a hopeless romantic, you're just hopeless. Hey DWB, I pray that I am with you in more alternate realities than I am not, because the we'd be together in a place where space and time do not exist.

3 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

hey is for horses

22/6/06 11:46  
Blogger Erika said...

The thing is that some organic matter takes the time to realize its decaying...

22/6/06 11:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cut cut groove groove bleed bleed

22/6/06 17:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home