23 May 2007

Sample Some Email Bitch

Right. I cannot stand Oprah. What the hell has she done to help anyone named Yossarian? Nothing. I'm sure she helps other people. But I can give a frog's fat ass about other people. I care about me. And she refuses to pay off my student loans. So this is how I repay her generosity. Bitch.
This explains so much.
This scares the piss out of me.
Want to read a story about global warming? Good. Today it was close to 5 trillion degrees. And I am sitting in the office when I say, "I'm sweating like a stuck pig." This dipshit staff sergeant says, "Pigs don't sweat sir." I reply with, "Thanks Bill Nye." Everyone got really upset that I called him the science guy.
Really? I mean? Seriously? I call the guy ,"Assy McFergusson" close to every 12 seconds and no one complains. Most even laugh. But I call the guy Bill Nye and it was like I had kicked the shit out of his kids.
The point is global warming is bullshit and hot weather makes people insane.
As an officer and leader of men, as a man who loves his job so much, I live by the belief that if I do not piss off at least 3 Non Commissioned Officers because of my uniform a day, then I failed that day in the Army.
NCOs love to correct shit and know regulations because they can't think for themselves. I love pissing those guys off. Yeah I wear my fucking hat wrong. Yes, I wear my hat inside. Sharp eye I have my hands in my pockets. Fuck off. I do this because I do what I want.
I think we were born in the wrong time in history.
There was a promise once believed in. A promise I will write about later. I promise.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But Bill Nye is an faggy guy who treats the people in his life like shit, using them for money and attention. I'd be upset to be compared to him too.

23/5/07 14:00  
Blogger xTx said...

you should've called him Oprah.

23/5/07 17:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home